Thursday, April 22, 2021

Happy Earth Day



We are adjusting to being just the two of us. Mommy actually left me alone for a long weekend, with just a visit from Uncle Tim to check on me. I think she was worried about me but as long as I had plenty of food and water, I knew I would be just fine.


My plan for today is to be in conservation mode, as in I'm conserving energy and taking a longer nap and not moving from the back of the couch!
So, plant a tree, repurpose a t-shirt into a great cat bed, and just think twice about how you are using your resources. And, remember, Earth is the only planet with chocolate! (that is from the mommy)

Snuggles from Maggie May.

1 comment:

  1. Heh...I always associate Earth Day with my first Really Bad reaction to poison ivy. I was on Fort Meade, doing my bit to clean up the overgrown area near our housing. That was the last time I "celebrated" Earth Day!!

    I do my "celebrating" on a daily basis now--solar panels on the house, electric vehicle, recycle as much as I can, trying to emulate my mother's life-long goal of having as small a carbon footprint as possible.

    Zoe is in conservation mode on my lap at the moment, and I'm more than happy to have her pin me to my comfy recliner! I'm sure Wraith is conserving his own energy on my bed, in 'waiting mode' until The Man makes his move to feed them.

    Happy to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete