Sunday, August 8, 2021

I'm not sure about this!

 So, two weeks ago, Mommy's nephew, Tim, brought his fluffball here. He has taken on a new job that requires him to travel and they thought maybe I would enjoy having company. Did anyone ask me? NO!

She's a little bitty thing and she really hasn't done anything but exist but I don't like having her here. Mom tries to ensure I feel safe but this little fluffball is sleeping in my favorite spots and she follows Mom into the bathroom when she gets up to supervise and that's my job. I don't like it, I don't like it at all. Matter of fact, I have made my feelings quite clear, hissing at her when she gets too close or when she surprises me.

Mom says we might be "stuck" with her because the alternative is the shelter and mom's soft heart won't let that happen. So, we'll see if we can find a middle ground but she is not going to sleep with Mom. On that, I am putting my paws down! 

This is the fluffball. Her given name is Suki but Mom nicknamed her Princess Fluffybutt and I think it very appropriate.


So, purray for us. I would like her to find a new place to live or, at least, leave me alone but I don't think that's going to happen.

Snuggles and purrs from Illinois,

Maggie May

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Maggie May.... I (Zoe, mom's favorite girl-cat) managed to find some common ground with our last interloper by hunting and chasing the devilish and evilly-cunning red dot. Common "enemy" theory, ya know? I hope you can see beyond her fluffy comeliness to the pure cat soul within, and embrace her for all her cattitudinous. (You're lucky I'm dictating this to Mom. That boy cat I live with doesn't know words good like I do!)

    Zoe (and Mom)

    ReplyDelete